CARE INSTRUCTIONS – FRESH CUT FLOWERS
1. Clean your vase / container thoroughly.
2. Fill the vase two-thirds with fresh, lukewarm water and add your flower food.
3. Remove foliage that will sit below the waterline. If your flowers include roses, you may notice some discolored outer petals. These are guard petals, which protect the inner petals. Gently remove 2-3 guard petals to reveal these.
4. Trim about 2-3cm from the bottom of the stems at a 45-degree angle.
5. Change the water regularly after the second day. Just like us, flowers love clean water.
6. Protect flowers from heat & frost.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS – PRESERVED FLOWERS
1. Do not water. They do not need water. Sprinkling water or perfume can cause damage.
2. Should not be kept in high moisture area
3. Keep preserved roses in a cool, dry place.
4. Avoid contact with direct sunlight to prevent discoloration or fading.
5. Blow with hair dryer (cool air stream) from a moderate distance when dusty.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS – TROPICAL FLOWERS
1. Do not place tropicals in coolers. Always keep them between 55-75°F
2. Fill your vase with ¾ of fresh and clean water.
3. Cut the tip of the stems to facilitate hydration to ease water absorption.
4. Only the final customers should remove plastic sleeve and paper. Otherwise leave them on to protect the flower.
5. You must spray your flowers with water at least once a day, in order to ensure long vase life. Tropicals do not only absorb water from the vase but also from their environment, just like in the rainforest.
6. Do not remove the rubber band of bouquets. Our bouquets are a designed composition, thus you only need to loosen the rubber band, to be able to arrange it nicely. – If you remove the rubber band the bouquet will loose its shape.